Locust bean gum comes from the heart of the carob bean. And from health and originality comes this unique recipe prepared by the nutritional coach Cati Palou.
We present this original recipe for vegan cream cheese (Vegadelphia) and, of course, CAROB locust bean gum.
- 1 silken eco tofu block
- 2 dessert spoon of lemon juice
- 1 glass of soy milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- 1/2 dessert spoon of locust bean gum
- In a bowl break the tofu which I indicate, it is very soft, but if you cannot find it you can use a good tofu.
- In a mincer put the tofu and process.
- In a saucepan you put the finely chopped tofu, milk, juice, oil, salt and locust bean gum all over medium heat and stir it with some rods so that no lumps form.
- When you see that it begins to thicken, remove it from the heat.
- If you want it finer, you pass it to a blender to give it the final touch.
- To finish, put it in a glass tub and leave it for a few hours to rest in the refrigerator.
- You can put some provençal herbs, oregano, black sesame on top of the tub…
We hope you enjoy it!
Cati Palou nutritional coach
Cati is in love with health and physical and mental well-being.
She has trained in naturopathy, acupuncture, bioenergetic restoration or acupuncture without needles, orthomolecular nutrition, energy and naturopathic nutrition, as well as nutritional coaching, kinesiology and biomagnetic pairs. To close the circle of well-being, she has completed the “Master in 70% raw vegetarian food and cooking”.
She writes articles for different blogs and magazines and collaborates in two weekly radio programs: Al Dia on IB3 Ràdio, the regional radio station of the Balearic Islands and on Ultima Hora Radio on the program Today I feel good.
More information on her website www.catipalou.com