A fun and simple recipe made by the nutritional coach Cati Palou.
This cream is ideal to spread on a slice of bread and enjoy a sweet and healthy breakfast or snack.
We present this original recipe for cocoa and hazelnut cream and the key touch that CAROB provides.
- 200 ml vegetable milk
- 50 gr hazelnut
- 3 spoons pure cocoa
- 3 spoons agave syrup
- ½ dessert spoon locust bean gum
- Chop the hazelnuts in a coffee grinder or food processor.
- In a saucepan over medium heat add the milk, the finely chopped hazelnuts, the pure cocoa and the locust bean gum.
- When it starts to boil, turn off the heat.
- You put it in a powerful processor and add the agave syrup.
- Leave it in a glass jar in the fridge for a few hours so that it takes shape.
Enjoy this recipe with yours!
Cati Palou nutritional coach
Cati is in love with health and physical and mental well-being.
She has trained in naturopathy, acupuncture, bioenergetic restoration or acupuncture without needles, orthomolecular nutrition, energy and naturopathic nutrition, as well as nutritional coaching, kinesiology and biomagnetic pairs. To close the circle of well-being, she has completed the “Master in 70% raw vegetarian food and cooking”.
She writes articles for different blogs and magazines and collaborates in two weekly radio programs: Al Dia on IB3 Ràdio, the regional radio station of the Balearic Islands and on Ultima Hora Radio on the program Today I feel good.
More information on her website www.catipalou.com