Locust bean gum comes from the heart of the carob bean.
And from health and originality comes this unique recipe prepared by the nutritional coach Cati Palou.
We present this original recipe for cream of peas and of course locust bean gum, from Carob.
- 200 gr de frozen or fresh peas
- ½ onion
- 1 green apple (Granny Smith)
- 200 ml de vegetable broth
- A pinch of ginger
- ½ dessert spoon of locust bean gum
- Olive Oil AOVE
- In a steamer cook the peas. (Reserve some before putting in the blender).
- Chop the onion.
- Cut the apple into small pieces. (Reserve some cubes).
- In a powerful mixer, add these ingredients and 100 ml of the vegetable broth.
- Blend until you have a very fine texture.
- In a pot pour this content adding the rest of the broth, the pinch of ginger, the salt and the locust bean paste over medium heat.
- Stir for a few minutes with a few rods so that no lumps remain.
Bon appetit and enjoy it!
Cati Palou nutritional coach
Cati is in love with health and physical and mental well-being.
Sh has trained in naturopathy, acupuncture, bioenergetic restoration or acupuncture without needles, orthomolecular nutrition, energy and naturopathic nutrition, as well as nutritional coaching, kinesiology and biomagnetic pairs. To close the circle of well-being, she has completed the “Master in 70% raw vegetarian food and cooking”.
She writes articles for different blogs and magazines and collaborates in two weekly radio programs: Al Dia on IB3 Ràdio, the regional radio station of the Balearic Islands and on Ultima Hora Radio on the program Today I feel good.
More information on her website www.catipalou.com